Why you should use the Kidlink Project
The Kidlink Project promotes dialogue, exchange and collaboration among our students using computer and multimedia technologies in its projects and activities. It removes those cultural barriers due to the distance between countries. It aims at the diffusion of a culture of sharing and participating. It helps teachers to organize and carry out projects. It increases contacts and promotes a continuous professional development for teachers.
- All our services are free of charge and are moderated by humans, teachers and volunteers following rules and netiquette.
- We offer online support to teachers 24-7 on Skype and Facebook Forums.
- Easy-to-use tools for posting and communication between teachers and students.
- Our volunteers are either teachers or experts in the use of ITC educational technologies.
- We offer opportunity to participate in a wide range of cooperative projects.
Learning with Kidlink Projects
Kidlink encourages global learning by engaging and connecting students in projects that are educationally beneficial, and which promote responsible and caring citizens in the world.
Kidlink projects enables students to become involved with academic content while being part of a social, knowledge sharing community. Deeper learning happens because topics are real and matter to the students.
Projects for the classroom
Kidlink projects are created for the classroom. These projects allow collaboration between classrooms even though students may be speaking different languages. The language itself is not a barrier to collaboration and often artwork can be an useful support to communication.
Consider the opportunity to involve your class in one of our projects or suggest a new one for all of us!