The Kidlink Wall of Fame
Roopal Mehta joined Kidlink in January 2001. Her contributions include:
- Developed Kidlink’s main software for receipt of artworks from participating kids. (2003)
- Member of Kidlink’s Board of Directors representing Asia (2003-2007)
- Continuously spreading the word about Kidlink in India
- Member of the KidArt management team as Native Art coordinator (2002- 2007)
- Helped create a KidArt Exibition with works from the Ninad Art Class in Gujarat (India), and the “Who-Am-I?” participants in the Visamo Relief Camp. (2001)
- Worked with suddenly orphaned children at the Visamo Relief Camp soon after the 2001 earthquake hit India.
- Translated key Kidlink information into Gujarati, which is her language. (2001). Supports translating into other Indian languages where special characters are used.
- In Kidlink Institute/Education since 2003.
Thank you very much!
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
Kidlink Association Chairman